The 10 Attributes of a Creative
These 3 attributes define me.
- Curiosity: I'm naturally curious with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. Taking nothing for granted, I ask questions, seek out information, and explore a wide range of possible outcomes.
- Imagination: I possess a vivid imagination and envision possibilities that others may overlook. I see connections between seemingly unrelated things.
- Flexibility: I adapt and adjust my thinking as needed. I never adhere rigidly to one way of doing things; I love experimenting.
I'm open to new experiences, ideas, and perspectives to achieve objectives that resonate with my fellow humans. I consider alternative viewpoints and explore different paths.
- Risk-taking: I'm comfortable taking risks, stepping outside my comfort zones and embracing uncertainty so I can learn how to connect with people in authentic ways that creates a better tomorrow today.
- Collaboration: I work well with others, fostering collaboration and brainstorming. I build on the ideas of others and combine different viewpoints to create something new.
- Originality: I come up with ideas, solutions, or creations that are unique and distinct from what has come before.
- Expression: Creativity can manifest in various ways, such as through art, music, writing, design, or problem-solving in business. The ability to express oneself in a chosen medium is a hallmark of creativity.
I'm comfortable taking risks, stepping outside my comfort zones and embracing uncertainty so I can learn how to connect with people in authentic ways that creates a better tomorrow today.
What Clients Said:
About Peter Bockenthien
I'm what's called a polymath, I excel at things that I've never done before. I figure things out. I'm a problem-solver who authentically connects people with technology.